The Program - Assumptions
As a friend of mine frequently says, "Assume is made up
of three words, 'ass,' 'u,' and 'me'." Here's a list of
my assumptions about you and what you're looking for:
- You're straight.
- You've been called "a nice girl," "sweet,"
or something of that nature on a fairly regular basis.
- You are seldom, if ever, described as an "bitch."
(But check out
- You are 21 or older.
- You want to date.
- You realize you have a problem.
What you're looking for
- Someone who is also nice.
- Someone physically attractive. (No more than 10 pounds more
overweight than you are proportionally and whatever other
requirements you may have.)
- Someone who is somewhat your equal.
Assumptions I'm NOT Making
- You're of a particular religion. (I'm a devout agnostic).
- You're pretty.
Assumptions that I made originally but am trying to correct
Now that you understand where I'm coming from, let's take a look at
All materials © Copyright 2007 - Clint Zehner
If you are interested in reprinting any of the materials on this site, please contact me.
TruWest is the official credit union of NiceGirls.org — everyone there is nice.